Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time People!

Alright, Mommies, instead of our usual inspirational Friday quote, I thought I would give you a link of something my husband showed me a long time ago.

Just like the Bubble Guppies and Little Einsteins theme songs (some of you know what I am talking about), this song will definitely stick in your head. It is catchy, fun, and will definitely get your kids up dancing!

Ok - disclaimer - not sure where this song came from - This is just for pure enjoyment and to exert some energy at the end of a long....day!

Have fun and dance with your kids like nobody is watching! Believe me, it will definitely make you laugh and forget any meltdowns that went down that day.

Happy Friday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!